- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes and memberships may not be shared. 10 Class Cards expire 6 months from date of purchase and 20 Class Cards expire 9 months from date of purchase.
- All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
- Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
- Four Yoga and Fitness is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
- Front doors are locked at the start of every class. For safety reasons, no late entry is permitted and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- Four Yoga and Fitness reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All purchases of services and products are final.
- In attending classes at Four Yoga and Fitness, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Four Yoga and Fitness or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
- Unpaid classes or membership payments will be back-charged.
Class Cancelation & Booking Etiquette:
Classes: Students may cancel without penalty before the “late cancellation” window begins.
* Classes must be cancelled prior to 4 HOURS of the scheduled class.
* Please cancel via the Four Yoga and Fitness App by logging into your account.
IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL WITHIN THIS TIME FRAME, SINGLE AND 10 AND 20 CLASS CARDS WILL NOT BE CREDITED BACK AND MONTHLY MEMBERS WILL BE CHARGED A $10 FEE.
Any cancellation within the late cancellation window will result in being charged for the class. There are no exceptions.
If you are on the waitlist and can no longer attend, please cancel your reservation to allow others to move through the waitlist. You can be added into the class up to one hour before class begins. No-show fees and late cancellation fees still apply to the waitlists.
Personal Sessions: Students may cancel up to 4 hours prior to the start of the personal training class without a cancellation fee. Please cancel via the Four Yoga and Wellness App. Any cancellation less than 4 hours prior to the start of the personal training class will be charged $25.00. No-shows will be charged the full amount of the personal training class.
Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferrable.